Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Beginning

My husband and I have recently bought our very first home.  I am especially excited about this because I can finally start my redo (crafty, inventive, everything else) blog.  I have been waiting until I actually have a million things to redo to start this.  I hope this blog will inspire, bring imagination and help you with all your redo ideas.

Like I said before, we just bought our first home. It is a starter home that has so many possibilities.  We wanted to buy a home in our price rage but one that we could add a lot of value to.  I think we found the perfect match. 

Over the years, I have found that I like to do many different projects all at once.  Then I am left feeling like I haven't accomplished anything even though I just completed 10 projects. So now I will redo one room at a time.  I suggest this for anyone that wants to makeover their whole house. We start with the kitchen since we spend a lot of time in here with friends and family.

 He is what was left for us.  Unfinished, small and completely not my style.


Here is what I want it to look like.  I absolutely love this kitchen. I know you can only some of it but I hope you will get the idea.

Inspiration Kitchen
The color contrast and elegance of this room is indescribable for me.  I hope you will stick around and see how I transform my kitchen into something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment